To our customers,
With the increase in the number of coronavirus cases, we want to ensure you we are taking steps to protect our employees and customers. We continue to monitor closely the emergence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the disease it causes, named "coronavirus disease 2019" (COVID-19). At this time, no one knows how severe this outbreak will be. Given this uncertainty, and the fact that the seasonal influenza (flu) virus is also widespread, we are taking additional proactive steps to limit the spread of illness:
- The office lobby is temporarily closed to all walk-in traffic until September 30th.
- Orbitel will be scheduling in-person visits by appointment only limited to the exchange, drop off, or pickup of equipment.
- Please contact Orbitel by phone for all installs and service requests Monday-Thursday from 8am - 6pm, Friday 9am – 5pm, and Saturday 9am – noon.
- Sales and Installation of some services have been temporarily suspended to reduce the time in homes for our technicians and installers.
- If you have questions or require assistance with equipment exchanges, contact 800-998-8084
We ask that our customers utilize one of the many other convenient payment options:
- Online at www.orbitelcom.com
- Mail to P.O Box 69196, Baltimore, Maryland 21264-9196
- Phone - 800-998-8084
- Dropbox located outside Orbitel offices in Sun Lakes and Maricopa
For Sales and Service please contact us by phone (800-998-8084) during these hours.
- Monday to Thursday 8am to 6pm
- Friday 9am to 5pm
- Saturday 8am to Noon
- 24/7 Technical Support 844-672-4835
We are following CDC recommendations such as requiring employees to:
- Stay at home if they are experiencing respiratory symptoms,
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water and make use of alcohol-based sanitizers,
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as telephones, keyboards and tools.
- Also, service technicians who enter homes are also equipped with disposable boots covers.
- In addition, you may notice employees such as installers, in-home repair technicians, and front lobby personnel wearing gloves and/or masks as they perform their day-to-day activities.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation. Protecting the health of our customers, employees, visitors to our facility, and others is our utmost priority. Together, we can limit the risk of spreading illness in the workplace and community.
The Orbitel Communications Team