ORBITEL ACCELERATES BROADBAND SPEEDS AT NO COST TO CUSTOMERS
February 12, 2024 (Maricopa, AZ) Orbitel Communications announced that they recently completed a system-wide broadband speed increase, which resulted in no additional charges to customers. The broadband speed increases are in effect for the following packages:
- The 150 Mbps broadband service is now 250 Mbps.
- The 300 Mbps broadband service is now 500 Mbps.
- The 600 Mbps broadband service is now 800 Mbps.
The increased speeds will permit households to better stream from multiple devices and download and upload larger files. As in the past, broadband for all Orbitel customers continues to have no data caps, contracts, or hidden fees.
“As part of our ongoing innovation and investment, we are pleased to deliver these speed increases to our valued Orbitel customers at no additional charge,” said Bryan Johnson, Director of Marketing. “Our customers are using more bandwidth, and we are right there to support all of their work from home, education, streaming and gaming needs.”
Customers with whole home broadband coverage through Orbitel’s Smart WiFi will benefit from these broadband upgrades. Smart WiFi features include:
- Simultaneous HD video streaming to multiple devices.
- The ability to walk seamlessly from room to room on a video call.
- Ability to create guest networks and manage devices.
- Have continuous wall to wall broadband coverage throughout their home.
With the average home connectivity needs on the rise, Orbitel continues to deploy increased speeds that provide flexibility and convenience. Orbitel’s last speed increase was in 2022.